Home > Bronx services > Bronx legal services

Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:04 AM


As the Two Year Timeline Approaches, Contact our office to Make a Green Card Good for 10 Years. Couples that are currently near the two-year mark on their I-551 Conditional Permanent Resident green card need to be aware of what the U.S. government will want to make their card into a true permanent resident card. The government monitors the couple's status to see if the marriage is going well and will last. Unfortunately, there are enough violators who are U.S. citizens that marry a foreigner to help them out. So any foreigner who does want the permanent classification that lasts for 10 years will need to file a I-751 PETITION.

"At the two year mark, there are only two choices -- file the I-751 Petition as married or divorced. "Unless domestic violence occurred, there are no exceptions. An individual cannot even state they are doing a trial separation."

Couples can be found to be fraudulent if they claim to be married but are not living together anymore. For couples that have a true, honest relationship, they will want to apply for the permanent classification 90 days prior to the two-year timeline. They must show substantial, convincing documentation that the marriage is real. Our office is extremely helpful in completing the application thoroughly with the right documents that will expedite the decision.

Contact RMB Premiere Services to help you fill out this Petition, Professionally and at an Affordable Price.


Formulario I-751 Completado
Declaraciones Juradas de Amistades y Miembros de Familia
Copia de los documentos de apoyo que acompañen la solicitud
Tasa de Presentacion de Formulario I-751 requerido por el USCIS ($465.00)
Tasa de Servicios Biométricos requerido por el USCIS ($80)

Su estatus de residente permanente es condicional si está basado en un matrimonio que tomó lugar menos de 2 años antes de haberle sido concedida la residencia permanente. Se le concede el estatus de residente condicional el día en que es admitido legalmente en los Estados Unidos con una visa de inmigrante con su ajuste de estatus a residente permanente.

Su estatus es condicional, porque usted debe probar que no se casó para eludir las leyes de inmigración de los Estados Unidos. Para quitar estas condiciones usted debe presentar el Formulario I-751, Petición para cancelar las condiciones en la residencia.

Llamelos o mande un correo electronico a nuestra oficina para una consulta gratis.

Gabriel Rojas
RMB Premiere Services
718-584-4800 (espanol)

• Location: Bronx

• Post ID: 81130512 bronx is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018